doveadm-fs - Interact with the abstract mail storage filesystem
doveadm [-Dv] [-f formatter] fs command [ARGUMENTS]
The doveadm fs commands are used to abstractly interact with the storage backend defined in the Dovecot configuration. It allows access to the mailbox structure without needing to know details of how the storage backend is architected.
Global doveadm(1) options:
- Enables verbosity and debug messages.
- -f formatter
- Specifies the formatter for formatting the output. Supported formatters are:
- prints each line with key=value pairs.
- prints each key: value pair on its own line and separates records with form feed character (^L).
- prints a table header followed by tab separated value lines.
- prints a table header followed by adjusted value lines.
- -o setting=value
- Overrides the configuration setting from /etc/dovecot/dovecot.conf and from the userdb with the given value. In order to override multiple settings, the -o option may be specified multiple times.
- Enables verbosity, including progress counter.
This command uses by default the table output formatter.
Fs Copy ☜
doveadm fs copy fs-driver fs-args source-path dest-path
Copy source path to the destination path.
Fs Delete ☜
doveadm fs delete [-R] [-n count] fs-driver fs-args path [path ...]
Delete all data associated with the path provided.
Fs Get ☜
doveadm fs get fs-driver fs-args path
Retrieve data associated with the path provided.
Fs Iter ☜
doveadm fs iter fs-driver fs-args path
Iterate through all data files in the path provided.
Fs Iter-Dirs ☜
doveadm fs iter-dirs fs-driver fs-args path
Iterate through all directories in the path provided.
Fs Put ☜
doveadm fs put [-h hash] fs-driver fs-args input_path path
Store data at the path provided.
Fs Stat ☜
doveadm fs stat fs-driver fs-args path
Retrieve files status for the path provided. Currently, only the total size (in bytes) of the item is returned.
See Also ☜