← Revision 83 as of 2021-05-10 12:00:53
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 5:||Line 5:|
|* [[Plugins/Apparmor|apparmor]]: Apparmor support plugin|
|Line 8:||Line 9:|
|* [[Plugins/LastLogin|last_login]]: Last-login timestamp updating|
|Line 10:||Line 12:|
| * [[Plugins/MailboxAlias|mailbox_alias]]: Map multiple names to the same mailbox.
* [[Plugins/MailFilter|mail_filter]]: Filter mails while reading/writing through a script
|Line 12:||Line 16:|
| * [[Plugins/NotifyStatus|notify_status]]: Plugin for notify that pushes mailbox status to dict on change
* [[Plugins/PushNotification|push_notification]]: Push notification framework
|Line 14:||Line 20:|
|* imap_quota: IMAP commands for requesting current quota|| * [[https://doc.dovecot.org/configuration_manual/quota/|imap_quota]]: IMAP commands for requesting current quota
* [[Plugins/QuotaClone|quota_clone]]: Copy the current quota usage to a dict.
* [[Plugins/Stats|stats]]: Send statistics from mail processes to the stats process
|Line 17:||Line 25:|
|* [[Plugins/Welcome|welcome]]: Call a script on user's first login.|
|Line 19:||Line 28:|
| * [[Plugins/MailCrypt|mail_crypt]]: In-rest mail encryption
* [[Plugins/VarExpandCrypt|var_expand_crypt]]: Variable encryption/decryption
Distributed with binary packages and maintained by Dovecot
* [[Pigeonhole/Sieve|Pigeonhole Sieve]]: Use the [[http://sieve.info/|Sieve]] language to perform actions upon message delivery, such as filtering, forwarding, vacation replies, notifications and many other actions. See the [[Pigeonhole/Sieve|documentation]] for a full list.
|Line 24:||Line 39:|
|* [[ftp://ftp.ufanet.ru/pub/boco/dovecot/whoson-plugin/|whoson]]: Pop-before-SMTP plugin using [[http://whoson.sourceforge.net|WHOSON protocol]]||* [[http://ftp.ufanet.ru/pub/boco/dovecot/whoson-plugin-2/|whoson]]: Pop-before-SMTP plugin using [[http://whoson.sourceforge.net|WHOSON protocol]]|
|Line 26:||Line 41:|
|* [[Pigeonhole/Sieve|Pigeonhole Sieve]]: Use the [[http://sieve.info/|Sieve]] language for filtering upon message delivery|
|Line 30:||Line 44:|
| * [[https://github.com/vandry/dovecot-plugin-extra-copies|extra-copies]]: allows extra copies of messages to be made in other folders whenever a message is added to a particular folder.
* [[https://github.com/ascendantcom/fts-elasticsearch|fts-elasticsearch]]: Allows for the use of ElasticSearch as a full-text search backend.
* [[https://github.com/openchange/openchange/tree/master/mapiproxy/services/plugins/dovecot|openchange]]: Allows OpenChange to update Microsoft Outook mailboxes automatically when new emails are received by Dovecot 2.x.
* [[https://0xacab.org/riseuplabs/trees|TREES]]: A NaCL-based Dovecot encryption plugin
* [[https://github.com/freswa/dovecot-xaps-plugin|dovecot-xaps-plugin]]: iOS Push Email for Dovecot
* [[https://github.com/LuckyFellow/dovecot-libsodium-plugin|dovecot-libsodium-plugin]]: Libsodium password hashing schemes plugin
* [[https://github.com/grosjo/fts-xapian|fts-xapian]]: Xapian based FTS
* [[https://github.com/slusarz/dovecot-fts-flatcurve|fts-flatcurve]]: Another Xapian based FTS
|Line 35:||Line 57:|
Distributed with Dovecot:
acl: Access Control Lists for mailboxes
apparmor: Apparmor support plugin
autocreate: Automatically create/subscribe mailboxes when user logs in
expire: Delete mails from specified mailboxes after a designated number of days
fts: Full text search indexing
last_login: Last-login timestamp updating
lazy_expunge: Make EXPUNGE and DELETE commands just rename the mails elsewhere
listescape: Allow using characters in mailbox names that would otherwise be illegal
mailbox_alias: Map multiple names to the same mailbox.
mail_filter: Filter mails while reading/writing through a script
mail_log: Log several mail actions
notify: Wrapper plugin for easily developing other plugins that act on mailbox changes.
notify_status: Plugin for notify that pushes mailbox status to dict on change
push_notification: Push notification framework
snarf: UW-IMAP style (mbox) snarfing, i.e. keeps moving all mails from one mailbox to INBOX
quota: Quota tracking and enforcing
stats: Send statistics from mail processes to the stats process
trash: Delete mails from Trash when user would go over quota
virtual: Virtual mailboxes
welcome: Call a script on user's first login.
zlib: Access compressed mails
mail_crypt: In-rest mail encryption
var_expand_crypt: Variable encryption/decryption
Distributed with binary packages and maintained by Dovecot
Pigeonhole Sieve: Use the Sieve language to perform actions upon message delivery, such as filtering, forwarding, vacation replies, notifications and many other actions. See the documentation for a full list.
antispam: Integrates spam learning into Dovecot
drac: Pop-before-SMTP plugin using DRAC
alert: Send IMAP ALERT message from /etc/dovecot.alert.
Fetchmail wakeup: Wakes fetchmail when Dovecot looks for new mail. This is a heavily extended and updated version that is tested to work with Dovecot 1.1.x and 1.2.x. Versions 2.x including the freshly released version 2.0.3 work with Dovecot 2.0.x.
Fetchmail wake: Wakes fetchmail when Dovecot looks for new mail. This is the original version that only works with dovecot 1.0.x
deleted-to-trash: Automatically move deleted item to trash folder, if client side doesn't do it, such as outlook and evolution.
extra-copies: allows extra copies of messages to be made in other folders whenever a message is added to a particular folder.
TREES: A NaCL-based Dovecot encryption plugin
dovecot-xaps-plugin: iOS Push Email for Dovecot
dovecot-libsodium-plugin: Libsodium password hashing schemes plugin
fts-xapian: Xapian based FTS
fts-flatcurve: Another Xapian based FTS
xexec: Execute any server side application and communicate with it through plugins over IMAP
To enable / disable plugins per user you can make your userdb return mail_plugins extra field. See UserDatabase/ExtraFields for examples.