Removed mention of Dovecot patching.
Moved contact information to main page.
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
|## page was renamed from ManageSieve|
|Line 11:||Line 12:|
| * [[ManageSieve/Configuration|Configuration]]
* [[ManageSieve/Clients|Client Issues]]
== Contact Info ==
* Author: Stephan Bosch, firstname.lastname@example.org
* IRC: [[http://freenode.net/|Freenode]], #dovecot, S[r]us
* Please use the Dovecot [[http://www.dovecot.org/mailinglists.html|mailing list]] for questions about the ManageSieve service. You don't have to subscribe to it.
| * [[Pigeonhole/ManageSieve/Configuration|Configuration]]
* [[Pigeonhole/ManageSieve/Clients|Client Issues]]
Dovecot ManageSieve Server
- No need to let users log in via FTP/SFTP/etc, which could be difficult especially with virtual users.
- Scripts are compiled before they are installed, which guarantees that the uploaded script is valid. This prevents a user from inadvertently installing a broken Sieve script.